Welcome to Lines, Dots, and Doodles. This is the place for students, parents, and teachers to find out what has been going on in my art class. I have included pictures of my student's artwork and basic explanations of the projects. I hope when you leave this blog, you feel inspired to create. Feel free to browse this blog and borrow any of my art lessons.


Thursday, February 10, 2011

50 Awesome Blogs

I was included on a list of 50 Awesome and Inspiring Blogs for Art Teachers listed by Accredited Online Colleges. It was really nice to be included on this list, and there are some really cool blogs on this list. I am having fun looking through them.

And, No, this picture has nothing to do with this post. I just posted one of my paintings to give this post a little color.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! And, love the painting. The colors are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Just noticed that you are following me now. Thanks! I've been enjoying your blog for a while now. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete