Welcome to Lines, Dots, and Doodles. This is the place for students, parents, and teachers to find out what has been going on in my art class. I have included pictures of my student's artwork and basic explanations of the projects. I hope when you leave this blog, you feel inspired to create. Feel free to browse this blog and borrow any of my art lessons.


Saturday, May 7, 2011

Flowers, Pre-K

This week, my Pre-K students painted flowers. A few weeks ago I did a similar lesson with kindergarten. I liked the results so much that I decided to try it with Pre-K also.
This is a fairly simple lesson. I gave each child stamps to create the petals. Instead of a stamp pad, I had sponges filled with paint. This helps keep them from using too much paint. The grass and stems were done with green paint and a Q-tip.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I'm a new follower. Found you thru Teach Preschool. :)

    If you get a chance, check out my pre-k blog, too!

    www.gettingmessywithmsjessi.com

    ReplyDelete