Welcome to Lines, Dots, and Doodles. This is the place for students, parents, and teachers to find out what has been going on in my art class. I have included pictures of my student's artwork and basic explanations of the projects. I hope when you leave this blog, you feel inspired to create. Feel free to browse this blog and borrow any of my art lessons.


Friday, March 5, 2010

1st Grade, Rainforest

The first graders have recently been learning about rainforests, so when I came across this lesson on Mr. E's Blog, I just had to do it with my students. First, I taught the students how to draw trees. Then we filled the tree with lots of cool designs and patterns. After that, I had the students outline everything in black. Finally, we colored everything with oil pastels.

I just think these are the coolest!

1 comment:

  1. These look so colourful when displayed together like this!

    ReplyDelete