Welcome to Lines, Dots, and Doodles. This is the place for students, parents, and teachers to find out what has been going on in my art class. I have included pictures of my student's artwork and basic explanations of the projects. I hope when you leave this blog, you feel inspired to create. Feel free to browse this blog and borrow any of my art lessons.


Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Clay Cupcakes, 3rd Grade

 My students finally painted their clay cupcakes.  We didn't have enough glaze this year, so we used tempera paint. I think the tempera paint turned out nice.
 These turned out very well considering we only had two (30 minute) classes to create and paint these beauties.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for nice information See this keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great platform that for such nice information Have a Look keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete