Welcome to Lines, Dots, and Doodles. This is the place for students, parents, and teachers to find out what has been going on in my art class. I have included pictures of my student's artwork and basic explanations of the projects. I hope when you leave this blog, you feel inspired to create. Feel free to browse this blog and borrow any of my art lessons.


Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Art Club

Last week I started an after school art club for my 4th and 5th Graders.  I have 30 students in art club, and I have several teachers who have volunteered to help.  This was our first art club assignment, which was inspired after the artwork of Keith Haring.  
Students were grouped of 2-3, and worked collaboratively to create a person in motion.  One person posed on large paper, while the others traced.  This was then cut out and decorated with paint.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello all! I am an art collector and looking for modern as well as ancient type paintings. I am looking for something unique art forms like Aboriginal Art painting. Does anybody have any information about this art form?

    ReplyDelete