Welcome to Lines, Dots, and Doodles. This is the place for students, parents, and teachers to find out what has been going on in my art class. I have included pictures of my student's artwork and basic explanations of the projects. I hope when you leave this blog, you feel inspired to create. Feel free to browse this blog and borrow any of my art lessons.


Monday, September 17, 2012

Bulletin Boards

 I teach at three schools, but only have an art room in one of them.  One of the things I love most about having an art room, is creating bulletin boards.  Here are a few bulletin boards that I created at the beginning of the school year. 



3 comments:

  1. Hey, Holly, I posted a link to this post over on my bulletin board blog. http://bulletinboardstoremember.blogspot.com/2012/09/why-does-mona-lisa-smile.html jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love your "Art Makes the World Exciting"! Maybe I'll take a weekend one of these days to do one in my room......If it ever happens, I'll send you a pic.
    THANKS for sharing these:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the statment: "Please excuse the mess. The children are learning." so true!

    ReplyDelete