Welcome to Lines, Dots, and Doodles. This is the place for students, parents, and teachers to find out what has been going on in my art class. I have included pictures of my student's artwork and basic explanations of the projects. I hope when you leave this blog, you feel inspired to create. Feel free to browse this blog and borrow any of my art lessons.


Thursday, June 28, 2012

Painting Again

I love summer because I have time to paint.  During the school year, I spend so much time planning lessons that I have little time for my own art.  It is wonderful to have time to paint again.  This painting is for my sister's birthday.   

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely painting- I, too, rarely paint during the year and am on a mission to paint a bit every day this summer. Thanks for inspiring me to get started!

    ReplyDelete