Welcome to Lines, Dots, and Doodles. This is the place for students, parents, and teachers to find out what has been going on in my art class. I have included pictures of my student's artwork and basic explanations of the projects. I hope when you leave this blog, you feel inspired to create. Feel free to browse this blog and borrow any of my art lessons.


Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Frogs, 1st Grade


I did these frogs with my first graders. The bodies were made out of paper cups, which we covered with green tissue paper. The legs and mouth were cut out of green construction paper. The tongue was made out of a red pipe cleaner and a fly was stapled to the end.
These turned out really cute. I let my students decorate their frogs with lots of fun designs and patterns. I just love how each frog seems to have a unique personality.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE those frogs my 9 year old whom is nicknamed froggi would love to make one these! thanks for the idea when I post a picture we will link to here! the post will be on my art blog: http://lettersnumbersandbooksohmy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you like the frogs. I will take a look at your blog. Can't wait to see what your kid can do with this project. :)

    ReplyDelete