Welcome to Lines, Dots, and Doodles. This is the place for students, parents, and teachers to find out what has been going on in my art class. I have included pictures of my student's artwork and basic explanations of the projects. I hope when you leave this blog, you feel inspired to create. Feel free to browse this blog and borrow any of my art lessons.


Thursday, May 26, 2016

School Play

We are still in full swing at school.  School doesn't end until June 20th this year.  However, we do have the school play coming up next week. The students will be performing Suddenly Cinderella.  I have been working hard on the scenery, and today I finally finished it.
 I am looking forward to seeing the students perform next week!

2 comments:

  1. These scenery panels look gorgeous! What do you use for your panels? And how are they constructed? I also do scenery for our school play. Any tips would be most appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well the panels are large pieces of styrofoam. I think they are about 8 feet tall. I am not sure where they came from, they were donated to us. It is nice because it is light weight and the kids can move them easily. I have them leaning against a few easels. We just used basic acrylic paint to paint these.

    ReplyDelete