Welcome to Lines, Dots, and Doodles. This is the place for students, parents, and teachers to find out what has been going on in my art class. I have included pictures of my student's artwork and basic explanations of the projects. I hope when you leave this blog, you feel inspired to create. Feel free to browse this blog and borrow any of my art lessons.


Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Art Show

 This week the county is sponsoring an art show.  Every school in the county had two panels to hang artwork on, and it is displayed at a local mall.  Here are a few pictures from my school's art display.

1 comment:

  1. That is nice! My daughter is also very creative. She participates in all art shows that are organized at local event venues. Now I am thinking to take her to this event too as I feel it boost her confidence levels and she will get better.

    ReplyDelete