Welcome to Lines, Dots, and Doodles. This is the place for students, parents, and teachers to find out what has been going on in my art class. I have included pictures of my student's artwork and basic explanations of the projects. I hope when you leave this blog, you feel inspired to create. Feel free to browse this blog and borrow any of my art lessons.


Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Best Gift EVER!

Anyone who is an art teacher knows how wonderful wet wipes are.  Students can clean their hands and tables without ever having to use the sink.  Really, they are the best invention EVER!  Wipes make my life so much easier that I often end up using my own money to purchase them.

Well, Today, I got the best surprise in the mail.  I received three whole boxes of wet wipes in the mail, with my name one it!  At first, I thought they had been delivered to the wrong person, because I hadn't ordered them.  However, when I looked closely at the box, it said, A Gift From Wet Ones Hand Wipes- A Proud Supporter of TeacherLists.com.  It's funny because I signed up for TeacherLists.com several years ago, and had completely forgotten about it.  Anyway, this was a wonderful surprise, and I have to give a HUGE shout out to WET ONES, for being nice enough to send me wipes.

3 comments:

  1. I just sent out a mass email at my school and received two boxes. I think some of them have a secret stash!! I will go over to that sight and sign up!! TKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, never heard of that site! Thanks!! i DEFINITELY need some... I don't even have a sink!!! You can imagine how many I buy a school year!

    ReplyDelete