Welcome to Lines, Dots, and Doodles. This is the place for students, parents, and teachers to find out what has been going on in my art class. I have included pictures of my student's artwork and basic explanations of the projects. I hope when you leave this blog, you feel inspired to create. Feel free to browse this blog and borrow any of my art lessons.


Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Starry Night, 2nd Grade

 I have done many lessons on Starry Night by Van Gogh.  Here is our most recent interpretation of this painting. 
The stars, wind, and moon were drawn with oil pastels.  Then, we used liquid watercolors to paint the sky.  Lastly, students drew a city on black paper and glued it to the bottom of their painting. 

1 comment:

  1. I love how these turned out!! We are starting an art mom program at our school. I'm glad I came across your blog because it's full of BEAUTIFUL ideas. :-)

    ReplyDelete