Welcome to Lines, Dots, and Doodles. This is the place for students, parents, and teachers to find out what has been going on in my art class. I have included pictures of my student's artwork and basic explanations of the projects. I hope when you leave this blog, you feel inspired to create. Feel free to browse this blog and borrow any of my art lessons.


Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Clay

I teach a Saturday clay class with kids between 5-9 nears old. I am horrible at remembering to take pictures of their work, but here are a couple photos I took last Saturday.

We've done a little bit of everything in this class, but the birds are my favorite. I found the idea for that lesson on Mrs. Pector's website.

3 comments:

  1. Here is our twist on your clay birds!

    http://blogs.southfieldchristian.org/pixelsandpaintbrushes/2012/01/22/first-grade-funny-birds/

    ReplyDelete