Welcome to Lines, Dots, and Doodles. This is the place for students, parents, and teachers to find out what has been going on in my art class. I have included pictures of my student's artwork and basic explanations of the projects. I hope when you leave this blog, you feel inspired to create. Feel free to browse this blog and borrow any of my art lessons.


Saturday, November 13, 2010

Lizards, 3rd Grade

A few months ago, I saw this on the Painted Pear , and I just had to try it. My students absolutely LOVED this project. Some of them have gone home and taught their brothers and sisters how to make these as well. If you want directions, they are written out on the Painted Pear.
My favorite thing about these lizards was displaying them in the hall. We have been joking around about how we have a "lizard infestation in our school, and we might need to call an exterminator." The kids are getting a kick out of it.

1 comment:

  1. I love this lizzard infestation! I will have to remember to try it out too!

    ReplyDelete